MilbaDjunga Smart money- How can I start my own business?


You can get an income from Centrelink. Centrelink is the Australian Government’s agency that delivers a range of Commonwealth services to the community. Centrelink’s purpose is to help people become self-sufficient and to support those in need. Centrelink has a range of payment types that can assist individuals:

  • Family Assistance

  • CDEP (Community Development Employment Projects)

  • Disability and Carer payments

  • Education Payments (Austudy, Abstudy)

  • Newstart payments

  • Parenting payments

  • Remote area allowance

  • Senior Payment (Age Pensions)

  • Youth Allowance

  • Widow Allowance.